Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Breakfast Diet

I am beginning to realize I have a slight indulgence on breakfast foods.  Their fast, easy to make, and filling.  Most days I'll eat breakfast, then eat lunch, then come back home from work and eat another breakfast type meal.  Then dinner of course. 

Typical morning breakfast:

Hot Cereal
Gluten free oatmeal
Ground Flax
Almond Milk
Walnuts
Apples

Typical Lunch Breakfast (I suppose ...brunch if I must call it that)

Omelete
Eggs
Onions
Red Pepper
Spinach
Avocado

Typical afternoon breakfast:

Parfait
Yogurt
Raspberries
Crisp Rice Cereal

Typical evening breakfast:

Buckwheat Pancakes
Buckwheat Flour
Baking Powder
Egg
Almond Milk
Butter
Nut Butter and Agave

Typical Snack Breakfast

Banana Toast
Gluten Free Toast
Almond Butter
Banana (if not too sweet)

If you like breakfast a lot like I do, try these out anytime of the day.  They are all delicious, I wouldn't recommend making them your daily diet but every now and then it's alright to have a yummy breakfast instead of a regular meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment