Thursday, September 26, 2013

Meal Plan

Next week I start working 50+ hours a week...I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING. 

I have just received a job as a Program Assistant!  I am pretty excited to say the least, I will be working with a program called SUN (Schools Uniting Neighborhoods) here in Portland.  It helps low-income families and at-risk youth at schools all over the county.  I will be at just one high school working on the credit recovery program and after school coordination as well as giving support to the office. 

Anyway, I wanted to make a post mostly for myself to stay on track, but it made me realize that during college it can almost seem as if you are working 50+ hours in a week between school, jobs if you have one, spending time with friends, working out, studying and more.

Next Week's schedule:

9/30 Monday
Coffee Shop 4:30am-9:45am

10/1 Tuesday
Coffee Shop 4:30am-9:30am
High School 10am-5pm

10/2 Wednesday
Coffee Shop 4:30am-9:30am
High School 10am-5pm

10/3 Thursday
Coffee Shop 5:15am-10:00am
High School 10:30am-5:30am
Event Services 7pm-8pm

10/4 Friday
Coffee Shop 6:00am-10:15am
High School 10:45am-3:45pm

LUCKY ME I also work a couple events next weekend too!!! I will be exhausted at the end of these next two weeks. 

Breakfast switch these around same meals though:

Gluten Free Overnight Oats from In Johanna's Kitchen Blog
 
 
Brown Puffed Rice Cereal with Banana and Almond Milk
 
How to Boil an Egg
Hard Boiled Egg with Apple Slices

Lunch is a little more difficult, I'll have to pack something for in between jobs as well as some snacks for my actual lunch during the day. 
salmon salad wraps4
Salmon Salad Wrap: made with ice berg lettuce to hold it together, wrap in tin foil and it will be a perfect wrap for the drive over. 

Chicken Fajita Salad with Spicy Avacado dressing!
Chicken Fajita Salad with Avocado Dressing: Minus the avocado for me, so I would make this with Greek yogurt dressing and more lettuce/tomato. 
 
Work It! Serve This Zucchini Crostata at Your Labor Day Weekend Party | Shine Food - Yahoo! Shine
Zucchini Crostata: I believe I will just make this zucchini white sauce gluten free pizza with parmesan. 
 
Snacks to make ahead and bring in my car, purse and everywhere else:
 
Strawberries and Cream Muffins.
Strawberries and Cream Muffins: Make these gluten free with very little sweetener, teff, coconut flour, raspberries (if you want the least amount of fruit sugar) and coconut milk. 
 
almond balls
 
Coconut and Almond No Bake Balls: Shredded coconut with almond butter, mix in coconut milk, chia seeds for protein and any other mix in.  From The Candida Diet
 
Use a little dip to go along with those carrot and zucchini sticks if you want to feel full longer.  The fat helps your body absorb nutrients like beta-carotene more effectively.
Baby Carrots, Cucumbers and Hummus: this would also go well with pita chips or celery.
 
Dinners
 
coconut chicken
 
Coconut Chicken with Spinach: Mix in walnuts, onions and pepper from The Candida Diet
 
gluten free chicken noodle soup
 
Chicken Soup: DIY zucchini noodles with chicken stock and assorted veggies.
 
 
 
There are only three options, but I am sure I will mix and match them throughout the week and use whatever I had the night before as a lunch or vice versa!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment