Friday, December 2, 2011

Tip #3 Get Involved!

I've learned that I love to go the Dining Hall not only to eat food but also to be social.  I am a social butterfly.  I love being around people even though I may be a little shy I love to just hangout and eat or watch movies with people.  Now that I can't go to the Dining Hall I am at a loss of sociallness which is not good for my self esteem or my happiness.  But I only have 2 more weeks on this diet until I go home and go to the naturopath.  I hope that I can get treated for spices this Wednesday and then I should be able to eat some of the Dining Hall food.

So I've decided I also want to get involved in some clubs here on campus when I get back from winter break if I am still in this anti-candida anti-dining hall feud!  If I am involved in clubs I can be social while also doing something to keep my mind off what I can't eat.

Well I went to the store today and picked up some pizza making supplies.  I made microwave Pizza! I'll post the recipe next!

No comments:

Post a Comment