Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tip #1: Start

One of the hardest parts of the Anti-candida diet is starting the diet.  I can go out and buy all the food I need for the week and plan out all my meals but until I stop eating the food I am not supposed to Cough! white rice cough! cough! White rice is a no-no on the anti-candida diet because the white rice turns directly into sugar.  White rice is also one of the main rices served in the dining hall and in most restaurants.

To start this diet I have come up with a plan of action.  I have made a plan of everything I am going to eat for the week breakfast lunch and dinner with snacks in between.  I love food! Food is my life! I can never get enough food!  You could say I am a grazer that's why this diet is so hard for me because I have to plan out each meal when I so often like to just pick something off the shelf and eat it. When I do that I tend to eat something I am not supposed to or I tend to not rotate my foods.  Another thing I have to do with my specific diet is rotate my foods so that I do not become intolerant to the very little food I am able to eat right now.

Well my first tip for any college student on the anti-candida diet is to start the diet.  Do not procrastinate like we all do on our essays.  Start this diet right away it's easier to jump in than to slide in.

No comments:

Post a Comment