Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Little about me...

I feel in the last year I have learned soo much about myself.  Little did I know before, I was terrified to let anyone really KNOW me.  I had this deep rooted fear that I would be found out, that people would see who I REALLY am and they would be disgusted by me.  I also thought that I was so "different" that I would lack acceptance.  All these characteristics are what makes me sooo beautifully ME.  I love me. 


Those three words have taken a long time to come to terms with. 


I have so many quirks and weird tidbits and guess what? I am quite proud and excited that I have them because no one else does.  Yes, many people are similar: they are fearful, timid, shy, thoughtful, passionate, heartfelt, a dreamer.  But all of the little characteristics, personal past experiences, relationships, and everything else that's what defines me. 


Definition of Lucy:


I am a passionate, visionary who seeks harmony in the world for everyone I am around.  I care about the wellbeing and livelihood of people who are underprivileged.  I work tirelessly for those that need my help and expertise and will not back down until everything is finished.  I find my cause and I run after it for the rest of my life because my Creator, God is my center.  I believe, trust and follow my Heavenly Father who loves me for who I am.  This truth is what sets me free and allows me exploration and acceptance to be who I really am with no regret or distaste.  I encourage and seek close relationship with others because God first loved me, I can love others. 


What does this have to do with candida, college and a guide to living on this specific diet:


Find YOU.

Be YOU.


Love YOU.


Not only will this free your mind, but your gut.  Our internal emotions are so interconnected with our health and wellbeing that we cannot live one without the other.  I hope this encourages you to be who you really are.  Coming from a woman who has lived 21 years of disappointing herself to just now learning to embrace herself, it's so incredibly worth it. 


Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment